The idea of a daily blog becomes difficult when you take a 10 day vacation away from your computer. However, I have returned, enlightened, refreshed, and anxious to sell some Ashland Oregon Real Estate.
What did I miss while I was gone?
- 30 new houses were listed
- 9 houses came back on the market
- There were 35 price reductions
- 14 houses got pending sales
- 8 houses “closed” sold (including one for my clients…yay!)
- 6 houses listings expired (although 5 were put back on the market)
- 12 Houses were withdrawn from the market
So, there seems to be plenty of movement in the market.
Once I recover more fully from vacation…I will find something more interesting to say.
Adam “the most recognized REALTOR in the universe” Bogle